Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

Have You Been Disney-fied?

June, 2008, another unsuspecting visitor to Disney World, will unknowingly, (as so many others before and after him), will become Disney-fied!

That unsuspecting visitor was ME!

Before ever going to Disney World, my thought was (as I'm sure are many adults who have never gone), "What's the big deal... It's just a big amusement park for kids." In my mind, I was taking my granddaughter, and that was cool, but I could not, for the life of me, understand why Cindy could get so has so excited about going. I mean she had been at least seven years in a row, and some of those years, she went more than once. So in my unknowledgeable eyes, was nothing but confusion about her excitement.

Come on! You been once, that's enough... Right?

Oh, but how wrong I was!...

AllThingsDisney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment