Search This Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

May I See Your Pins, Please ?

Cindy started trading pins in April of 2010, while visiting Disney World with one of her daughters, Annie. Here's an excerpt from her article:

Now, here is something to wonder about. Disney pins. Check out Disney cast members and they are typically wearing a lanyard with several Disney pins available for trade. You request to see their pins, and if you find one that you prefer more than one you have, swap!

You can start this Disney experience by purchasing a set of pins, with or without a lanyard or key card holder. Then just look around for pins that you like. It's a great way to strike up conversation with Cast Members; they seem to enjoy it as well. There are Pin Collector books, series of Pins, Hidden Mickey Pins, Princess Pins, Park Pins, Resort Pins, all sorts of pins.

I purchased a set of pins for each of my children a few years ago. Children, and only children, can trade with cast members wearing a green lanyard. My girls enjoyed it, their pin lanyards are their treasures, and they have always taken them on return trips to the World.

My first experience with pin trading happened in spring, 2010, after many trips to the world. My middle daughter, now grown, and I spent a long weekend in the world, doing whatever we wanted. I mentioned that I had some interest in this Pin Trading business and we purchased a starter set of Tinker Bell pins.
= = =
Click here to read the entire article

AllThingsDisney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment