Search This Blog

Saturday, December 5, 2009

The New Greek Restaurant - Kouzzina

The wait at Kouzzina was reasonable. Maybe 20 minutes at most. The Kona Cafe could learn from that. When I make a reservation, I don't expect to stand in line with everyone that didn't and get seated after everyone before me, especially if I came in time for my reservation.

That was not the case at Kouzzina. Everything from the time we waited thru dessert was great!

We started off with a Cat Cora specialty - an Ouzo-tini. Neither Cindy nor I are really drinkers, so we shared one. It was delightful.

We're on the regular dining plan this trip, so we're paying extra for things like that and appetizers at some places. (Did it at the California Grill too.)

We both had delicious entrees. Cindy had the Cinnamon Stewed Chicken and I had the Fishermen's Stew... Yummy, yummy, yummy!

Our appetizers and desserts were just as good... More of the dining experience at Kouzzina on the site, as soon as I get time to get it done...

... As for now, we're off to Downtown Disney to meet the Rosenhans and Bransons for lunch. We're shooting for Wolfgang Puck's Express.

All Things Disney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment