Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The California Grill In Disney World's Contemporary Resort

The first time going to the California Grill was in December, 2009. Cindy and I went with Karl and Terri Rosenhan, as part of their 10th Wedding Anniversary Vow Renewal, along with the Bransons (Mike, Sondra and their son, Hayden).

We had an absolutely wonderful time, from our server, Walter, to the food... We experienced both quality service and delicious food, and vowed to come back...

And so we did... In July, 2010, Cindy and I once again enjoyed the fine cuisine at the California Grill. This time we brought a little group of our own, including my mom, Martha Covington, my sister Dianne Wright and brother-in-law, Jeff Wright, and my younger daughter, Renae Covington.

The food was just as good as before, and all our guests thought it was there best dining experience overall, although they enjoyed every place we took them...

AllThingsDisney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment